Prime Laminating, Inc. specializes in bonding of industrial materials to manufacture products with diverse applications. Prime builds to customer blueprints and specifications, providing unparalleled quality and support. The laminating /bonding process allows us to manipulate dissimilar materials to implement the different characteristics required in an application whether it be weight restrictions, radiation protection, rigidity, flatness or any combination.
- Metals (Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Lead)
- Plastic and aluminum honeycomb core materials are used for reducing weight and providing strength in laminating applications
- Wood products
- Engineered products (High Pressure Laminate, Phenolic, Lab Resin, Solid Surface, Etc)
- CNC Turret Punch - for punching materials to shape and size with holes and other features
- CNC Brake Press/Manual Brake Press - to bend material to required sizes
- CNC Router - for cutting non-ferrous materials to shape and size with any added features
- CNC Machining Center - milling and machining of metals to exact specifications
- Mechanical Shear - used to cut flat stock material up to 1/8" thick to size
- Pinch Rollers - used to apply pressure to a laminated part after assembly to insure a solid bond.
- No minimum / maximum part or order size.
Examples of applications that our manufactured parts and assemblies are utilized:
- X-Ray/CT Scan equipment enclosures - decorative enclosures as well as radiation shielding enclosures
- Semiconductor Equipment enclosures - decorative enclosures as well as radiation shielding enclosures
- Outfeed Tables - wear resistant, flat, and dimensionally accurate work surfaces for use on different types of equipment in industry.
- Architectural Decorative Panels
- Retail Shelving and Display Applications
- Radiation Management Applications - Hospital mobile barriers and fixed wall radiation protection applications. Includes lead lined sheetrock, plywood, paneling, etc.
- Enclosure panels for Aluminum Extrusion Assemblies used in machine guarding, table tops, machine enclosures, etc.
- Custom Casework - Fabrication of panels, doors, cabinets, etc. where special considerations need to be met such as light weight, flat, dissimilar material construction, radiation protection, fire resistant, etc.
- Custom Machining - Ability to machine custom shapes and materials or laminations in a 5' x 10' sheet.